Monday 25 March 2013

Comparative Health Statistics - Tanzania and United Kingdom


When I initially decided that I would create a blog about my experiences of travelling to Tanzania, I thought that it might be quite interesting to compare the statistics from the World Health Organisation: between the United Kingdom and Tanzania.

I feel that this helps to give some perspective concerning the potential issues that I might face whilst working in Tanzania, for example a greater prevalence of infectious diseases – such as TB and HIV – amongst other issues.

I was interested in sharing these statistics – however in a bit more of an interesting-way than plaintext – I have therefore created this 'infographic-of-sorts' to present the information. I must admit that my creative-skills are not the best, but I hope that you appreciate my effort!

You may find the source of these statistics:

No comments:

Post a Comment